The Kentucky Chess Ambassadors is doing of its best camps ever! It is the four day chess and financial literacy camp that starts August 1, Monday, from 9 am to 1 pm. It will be held at Launch Louisville, 816 East Broadway (enter on the Logan Street side).
This is a tuition free camp! Therefore, it is important to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and limited to 20 (under 17).
What are the benefits offered?
1) Lunch provided daily...
2) Learn stock market basics, fundamentals and history
3) Chess games recorded, reviewed and evaluated
4) Graduate with a certificate and age appropriate stock investing book
5) Graduate with money to start an online stock account
6) Learn from expert finance people
We have done this type of program in the past and have to date helped 7 local youth start their own stock account! Warren Buffet started investing at age 11!!
Register today: email@example.com. Or if you wish to donate to the cause you can do so at www.paypal.me/kentuckychess